Arihant : All in One : CBSE “Mathematics” Class- 9
All In One for Mathematics Class IX has been written specially for students studying in Class IX with CBSE Curriculum. It provides all the explanation and guidance needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam. To make the students completely ready for the examination, it has Detailed Theory & Practice Questions in all the chapters.
Topic Exercise For assessment of Topical Understanding, each Topic of the chapter has Topic Exercise.
NCERT Folder It contains all the Questions of NCERT with their Detailed Solutions.
Exam Practice It contains questions in examination format i.e. Objective Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions and Case Based Questions etc.
The freshly updated 2022-23 edition of “All in One Mathematics for Class 9” is a self – study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus as prescribed by the Board. It has been written in such a way that the students will be fully guided to prepare for the exams in the most effective manner and securing higher grades. It constitutes all the key concepts in each distinctive chapter in an explanatory manner for the better understanding. The book not only focuses on imparting theoretical knowledge, but also on enhancing the revision and practice level. It has all the materials required for Learning, Understanding, and Practice & Assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of success.
This book inhibits:
- ‘All in One’ – Best Selling Series from class 6th -12th
- Covers complete theory, Practice, and Assessment of Mathematics for Class 9 with solved examples
- Divided into 12 chapters giving full coverage to the syllabus
- Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, and all types of questions
- Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
- Every chapter accompanies Chapter Practice for quick revision
ISBN –: 9789326196628
Language : English
Binding : Paperbacks