Arihant : All in One : Science : CBSE Class- 10
All In One for Science Class X has been written specially for students studying in Class X with CBSE Curriculum. It provides all the explanation and guidance needed to study efficiently and succeed in the exam. To make the students completely ready for the examination, it has Detailed Theory & Practice Questions in all the chapters.
Exam Practice It contains questions in examination format i.e. Objective Type and Case Based Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions with their detailed Explanations.
NCERT Folder contains all the Questions of NCERT Textbook with their detailed answers.
For Complete Practice & Assessment of the whole Chapter, there is a good number of Solved & Unsolved Questions in each chapter.
The freshly updated 2022-23 edition of “All in One Science for Class 10” is a self – study guide that has been carefully and consciously revised by providing proper explanation & guidance and strictly following the latest CBSE Syllabus as prescribed by the Board. It has been written in such a way that the students will be fully guided to prepare for the exams in the most effective manner and securing higher grades. It constitutes all the key concepts in each distinctive chapter in an explanatory manner for the better understanding. The book not only focuses on imparting theoretical knowledge, but also on enhancing the revision and practice level. It has all the materials required for Learning, Understanding, and Practice & Assessment and will surely guide the students to the way of success. This book inhibits:
- ‘All in One’ – Best Selling Series from class 6th -12th
- Covers complete theory, Practice, and Assessment of Science for Class 10 with solved examples
- Divided into 14 chapters giving full coverage to the syllabus
- Each chapter is supported by detailed theory, illustrations, and all types of questions
- Special focus on New Pattern Objective Questions
- Every chapter accompanies Chapter Practice for quick revision
- Supplemented with all types of questions
- Assertion- Reason and Case-Based Questions
ISBN –: 9789326196864
Language : English
Binding : Paperbacks