Berry Garden Jugnu Kids: series has been designed in three stages of learning for pre-schoolers. It offers the following books:
- Pattern Book: Provides Practice to strengthen the pincer grip of the learner.
- Counting and Number Practise: Provides practice of writing numbers.
- Pre-Primer and Primer Numereracy: Forms foundation of the mathematical concepts.
- Handwriting: Writing practice of capital letters, small letters, cursive capital, and cursive small letters.
- Pre-Primer and Primer phonics Helps instill the concept of alphabet sounds and progress toward reading skills.
- Art & Craft: Develops motor skills and aesthetic sense in the learner.
- Rhymes and Songs: Improves vocabulary and enhances listening and vocal skills.
- Stories: Improves their creativity and visualization