Blueprint’s Colours in Life is a graded series of 7 books (Part A, B and 1 to 5) that conforms to the NCERT art assessment guidelines and recommendations of NCF, for art education in schools. The author-artists at Blueprint Education believe that every child is born with artistic sensibilities. It is only guidance from a tender age that would help them cultivate a mind that can appreciate beauty. Taking this into consideration, a conscious effort has been made to develop all the senses of the child through observation, exploration and expression. Colours in Life aims at providing a unique platform to the child that will help promote experiential learning for free expression of ideas and emotions. Emphasis has been laid on a participative and an interactive approach to the teaching of art and craft, which is both rigorous and active.
- Includes graded art activities like drawing, sketching, shading and pattern drawing.
- Age-appropriate drawing techniques, like grid drawing, step drawing, tracing, assembling geometrical figures, logical reasoning, etc., will expand the child’s exposure to the world.
- A variety of tasks, like paper folding, origami, tear and paste, half and half, etc., have been incorporated to enhance the artistic capabilities of the child.
- Abounds in multi-colour logical backgrounds that will support the child’s final artwork.
- Guided colouring activities in the form of crayon outlines will help develop the child’s gross and fine motor skills.
- Colouring activities based on famous moral stories.
- A range of games and play activities have been embedded for ease of learning and comprehension.
There are no reviews yet.