Blueprint’s History of Indian Art for class 11, is strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE. This book introduce the learners to important developments in art history over the ages, keeping in mind the main elements of art. The rich visuals in the book will make learning art history interesting for the learners. The extensive array of information will expose the learners through various time zones and enhance appreciation and understanding of Indian Art.
- This 4 colour edition gives a different dimensional effect to all visuals that have been selected with great deliberation.
- Separator pages demarcating the units identify the era and the main themes of each unit.
- Interactive approach takes the learners visually into a particular era.
- Well-graded topics explain the concept thoroughly.
- Rich images make visualization easy.
- Summary, at the end of each chapter, enables learners to understand key concepts in a nutshell.
- Glossary of important and difficult words, given at the end of each chapter, helps to comprehend them.
- Let’s Answer is questions that have been framed to check retention and consolidate learning.
There are no reviews yet.