Blueprint’s Physical Education Lab Manual for classes 11 & 12 (combined) has been prepared according to the latest syllabus and guidelines prescribed by CBSE/ISC, New Delhi. It is a compendium of updated information and essential facts about different games and sports which possess a subject of interest for today’s youth. The description given in the book is completely factual and updated. The figures, graphs and diagrams are optimally labelled and represented, and the images incorporated along with the description create a beautiful pictorial visual of the real-time experience of sports, games and physical activities. The names of all award winners, record holders, and achievers, national as well international, in the field of games and sports, have been enlisted in a distinguished section to enhance general awareness of learners in the field of games and sports. The book has been prepared keeping in view each and every aspect of sports, starting from its origin.
- Origin gives an introduction about the history of the sport.
- Technical Know How provides technical knowledge about the sport.
- Rules and Regulations about the games and sports are clearly mentioned and described in a lucid manner.
- Basic Terminology has been included in each chapter to provide basic knowledge.
- Fundamental Skills Required to play the game efficiently.
- Cups and Tournaments associated with the particular game or sport have also been enlisted.
- Legendary Awardees section based on the achievements and honours received by various sportsperson.
- Viva Voce is an interactive session consisting of important questions and answers.
There are no reviews yet.