The English Coach Literary Readers complement the main coursebooks.
- A vast variety of prose, plays and poems from around the continents is a key feature of the Literary Readers.
- The prose and plays across all the chapters have underlying deposits of literary terms. There is also a particular stress on the structure and types of poems, peppered across all grades. The text is therefore designed and structured to compel critical thinking in the learners, make them reflect and get into the crux of the content.
- The Comprehension section includes MCQs and True or False exercises to help readers understand the text and answer corresponding questions.
- Answer These Questions / Critical Appreciation section lays a grade-appropriate emphasis on readers to think critically beyond the text and apply themselves and prepare for personal responses to questions based on the text.
- Consequently, the Literary Readers are a manifestation of world literature so as to bring awareness in the learners and grade-appropriately connect them to the literary realm.
There are no reviews yet.