About the Books
- The books cover the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
- The books have been written in a very lucid and simple language.
- Every concept has been explained by taking examples from everyday life so as to make the topic Interesting.
- Suitable Case Problems have been given wherever necessary to elaborate the complicated situations.
- The exercise at the end of each chapter includes all types of questions i e. one (1) mark, three (3) marks, tour (4) marks live (5) marks and sex (6) marks.
- Questions on Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) with hints have been given at the end of every chapter lo increase the comprehension of the students.
- Value based question with answers have also been given in the exercise section of each chapter.
- Each chapter caries a summary at the end entitled Chapter in Brief for a quick revision before the examination.
- Sufficient sample papers have been given in the book for time bound practice at home.
- Projects have been picked up from topics of interest to the students and these have been developed logically and systematically from beginning to the end giving the students 8 lot of experience in practical business situations. Many new areas of project development have been indicated.
There are no reviews yet.