Amber has been designed bearing in mind the intellectual and linguistic needs of learners. The course also provides the teacher with a prolific environment to maximise classroom interaction for effective teaching. It is based on three major pillars—21st Century Skills, Social and Emotional Learning, and NEP guidelines.
- Interesting selections to maintain a balance between classic and contemporary pieces
- Thematically linked end-of-chapter activities that have clear learning outcomes
- Logically graded, well-scaffolded grammar syllabus
- Encourages creative, critical, and analytical thinking in learners
- Well-connected MCB and WB at each level to reinforce learning through adequate practice
- Robust teacher support materials and audio-visual materials available to students through app