A Writer’s Canvas is a step-by-step creative writing experience which has a systematic and structured approach to writing. A set of four books that are graded for Classes I-VIII with age appropriate topics and simple language, forms the basis of creative writing.
- graded for classes I-VIII learners with age-appropriate topics in simple language
- illustrated interactive series to acquaint the learners with different forms of writing
- research and enquiry-based method to gather information
- Starting Point to give a brief introduction to the topic
- Building Blocks to clearly state and define the learning outcomes
- Weaving the Elements to introduce learners to various elements woven into a topic and their explanation