Environmental Education series consists of ten well-written textbooks printed on eco-friendly paper for classes 1–10. This series covers the Environmental Education curriculum approved by the Hon. Supreme Court. It attempts to go beyond the usual facts and help children absorb the new, while reinforcing what is already learnt. The interactive approach adopted by the series makes the children active participants in the learning process.
- Interactive content to mould the young minds and make them appreciate the bounties of nature
- Focus on developing a sense of responsibility among students towards the conservation of our environment
- Quick Facts containing adequate factual examples to substantiate the text
- Chapter in brief to recapitulate the concepts taught in the chapter
- Exercises containing a variety of questions to assess students’ performance
- Web References and other special features to ignite students’ inquisitiveness and to sharpen their mental faculties
- Projects and Activities to take learning beyond the walls of classroom
There are no reviews yet.