Learning to Write is a well-graded writing series based on Marion Richardson’s script to develop a legible and neat handwriting.
- It is based on the widely used Marion Richardson script
- Develops a legible and neat handwriting
- Capital and small letters are taught in Books 1, 2 and 3 using interesting patterns which ensure hand-eye coordination and better motor control
- Books 4 and 5 teach words and short sentences. By the end of Book 6, the child achieves reasonably fluent writing skills
- The series comes packed with pattern drawings, creative activities, verses and informative text which easily holds a child’s interest
There are no reviews yet.