This series strives to equip learners with the skills that make them responsible and sensitive members of society. It aims to inculcate a strong set of values in young minds, which in turn will help them make the right choices in life.
Books 3 to 5
- Get Going: ensures a context for discussion on a specific value
- Reflection: provides a retrospect to the value acquired
- From Behind the Stories: provides a basis for understanding the value through a role play
- Vocabulary: enhances word building relevant to the value
- Exercises: invoke responses learnt through values, attitudes and skills
- Life Skills-based Project: correlates the skills to daily life
- Linkages: create interconnections with other subjects to reinforce a value
There are no reviews yet.