Up and Aware for Classes 1 to 8 is a new series in Life Skills and Value Education. It aims to develop the prescribed life skills and instil values in learners through kinaesthetic activities, stories, poems and craft work.
Up and Aware
- Warm-up: sets a pace to explore more
- Reflection: enables the learner to make choices
- Dadima’s Corner: instils values in learners that have been passed through ages to us
- Life Skill-based Activity: develops the correlation of the skill learnt through the value, to everyday life
- Exercises: assess the learners through interesting questions
- Creative Corner: engages the learners in a creative activity
There are no reviews yet.