Read the World is a series that focusses primarily on reading skill development, as urged by the NEP and the NCF across systems of school education. The series is comprised of—
- Books for levels 1–8 (with answer key)
The Series contains—
- a wide range of themes and text types in print, such as infographics, blogs, news reports and photo essays
- other subjects across curriculum
- many kinds of writing
- a cross section of cultures, contexts, domains and issues
The Basic Books focus on comprehension:
- reading for the main idea
- reading for detail through inference and analysis
In each book, the last eight units are marked ++ , as they are progressively more challenging.
Read the World—because the competent and sensitive readers of today are the thinkers and leaders of tomorrow.