Comprising course books, literature readers and grammar books at each level of classes 1 to 8, My English Folder is a stand-alone course planned for flexibility of use and for learners to work at their own pace. Offering a wide range of stimulus materials appropriate to children’s interests, the course provides a graded acquisition of basic skills and concepts aligned to cross-curriculum requirements.
• International course design and content
• High-quality printing on art paper
• Contains all CCE elements, including OTBA, Critical Thinking and Analysis and value-based questions
• A wide range of writing from across the world, both fiction and non-fiction
• Reciprocal skills of listening and speaking
• Workbooks follow structural approach to grammar, providing practice for level-appropriate grammar topics
• Literature Readers have literary selections from around the world, with stress on values