The World of Mathematics For Pre-primer to Class VIII
Salient Features :
- Content is given in simple and lucid language.
Emphasis on theory has been laid, specifically on basic facts, terms, concepts, principles and on application of various concepts.Large number of Illustrative Examplesare given for instant command over concepts.
- Exercises with graded questions are given at the end of each topic which helps the students to improve their problem-solving ability.
- Miscellaneous Exercise based on all topics of a chapter accelerate the problem-solving ability of the students.
- Things to Remember is given for the students to learn and recall important concepts, rules and formulated to a chapter.
- Figures and Diagrams are provided to interpret the given data precisely.
- Notes, Remember, etc. are given throughout the book for emphasizing important rules, properties or formulae.
- Chapter Test is given at the end of each chapter for the students to evaluate their progress.
- Mental Mathematics is given at the end of book for the students to enhance their conceptual knowledge and calculation skills simultaneously.