As per the Latest Syllabus released by CBSE dated 21st April, vide Circular No. Acad- 48/2022 for the Session 2022-23 and the special scheme of assessment released by the CBSE dated May 20, 2022 vide Circular No Acad – 57/2022
- Based on CBSE’s new syllabus and directives (2022-2023) this book makes learning accessible by including all the required linguistic skills and basic concepts.
- As a resource book, it also includes NCERT Textbook’s solutions.
- With the criteria of providing ample practice, learners will find previous year board questions, Competency-based questions, and NCERT Exemplars.
- For a thorough revision of the curriculum, the book offers Multiple Choice Questions, Assertion-Reason Questions, Case-based Questions, Source-based questions, Passage-based Questions, Very Short Answer Questions, Short Answer Questions, and Long Answer Questions.
- Recapitulation of all topics is undertaken with Solved Sample Question Papers for lasting comprehension of the topics covered in the curriculum
- Language : English
- Binding : Paperback
- Pages : 800
- ISBN : 9789395098007