Strictly Based on Latest NCERT/ CBSE Syllabus
The book VIVA Chemistry for Class IX has been written in keeping with the latest NCERT syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The book has been developed keeping in view the requirement of the students at the secondary level.
Salient features of the book
- The book has been prepared in accordance with the latest CBSE syllabus and pattern.
- The book has been written in an informal, interactive style supported by a large number of well-labelled illustrations, diagrams and solved examples.
- Each chapter is supported by Topic-wise Assignments enabling students to learn the Question-Answering skill.
- NCERT Textbook (In-Text and Chapter-End) Questions and NCERT Exemplar Questions are provided with solutions.
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS), Brain Strain and Value-Based Questions are given to help students apply the facts and concepts learned.
- Exam Practice Questions and Model Questions are given to help students prepare for examination.
- Periodic tests are given to enable students make strong-self assessment.
- In-text pointwise summary is included for a quick revision of the topics covered.
- Windows to the past developments in science are provided at appropriate places in the book to provide more relevance to the subject described therein.