ICSE Computer Studies is a series of 8 books for classes 1 to 8. The series is based on the latest ClSCE curriculum.
What makes ICSE Computer Studies special?
- Learning Outcomes: List of concepts to be learnt at the completion of the chapter
- Let’s Learn About: List of topics to be learnt
- Activity Corner: Warm-up activity given to assess the previous learning of concepts
- Do and Learn: Sample practical questions given to strengthen the understanding of concepts
- Think and Discuss: Discussion-based questions given to enhance thinking skills
- Learn More: Additional information given to enhance knowledge
- Computer Etiquette: Computer ethics and manners to be followed while working on a computer
- Quick Recall: Summary of the chapter given for quick revision
- Tech Terms: Definitions of important terms given at the end of the chapter
- Exercises: Objective and subjective questions included under various segments
- Building Values and Life Skills: Questions based on life skills and values to build interpersonal skills such as creative-thinking, problem-solving, team-building and teamwork in students