Viva ICSE Physics Workbooks for classes 6 to 8 have been developed as per the curriculum prescribed by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).
The workbooks complement the textbooks and provide a variety of assessment tools to help students revise and reflect the concepts learnt during the class.
Salient Features of Viva Physics Workbooks
- In a Nutshell summarises the key concepts of the chapter.
- Quick Attempt includes objective exercises in various forms.
- In Brief includes a variety of short answer question exercises.
- In Detail includes various subjective questions which require explaining the concepts in detail.
- Apply Your Knowledge consists of thought-provoking questions to help students assess their application of knowledge and enhance their thinking skills.
- Observe and Perform includes picture-based questions to enhance the observational skills of the students.
- Assessment Based on Practicals consists of questions based on practicals given in the chapter.
- Mind Maps include graphical questions to help students recall the hierarchy of information given in a chapter.