Mathematics Laboratory is a place where students can learn and explore mathematical concepts and verify mathematical facts and theorems through a variety of activities using different materials. These activities may be carried out by the teacher or the students to explore, to learn, to stimulate interest and develop favourable attitude towards mathematics.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW in each activity is a boxed feature that touches upon what the students should know before doing the activity
- PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE in each activity briefly describes what the learners should know before and while doing the activity
- LEARNING OUTCOMES in each activity is a boxed feature describing the result of activity that the learners should understand after doing it
- VIVA-VOCE QUESTIONS in each activity comprise questions based on its content.
- IMPORTANT TERMS AND DEFINITIONS, the penultimate section of the book, contains definitions of the important terms used in the book