The language skills acquired at school often determine children’s future academic success. With a comprehensive language-learning package, Real English trains school-level learners to use English confidently for academic purposes and social interaction.
• ENGAGING TEXT: a rich and representative selection of classic and contemporary literature including stories, folk tales, anecdotes, biographies, episodes from history, real stories, factual writing, plays, poems and rhymes.
• CORE SKILLS: reading and comprehension • listening • thematic and general vocabulary • speaking • grammar and usage • aesthetic appreciation • pronunciation • functional and creative writing
• VALUES AND LIFE SKILLS: beyond-the-text activities that focus on values and impart essential life skills
• PURPOSIVE ORGANIZATION: well-graded, cross-referenced and contextually organized practice tasks; space for written responses
• ELEGANT PRESENTATION: coIourfuI, imaginative illustrations in a contemporary layout
There are no reviews yet.