Blueprint’s Land and Its People 1-5, a series of five books, provides the best and the most comprehensive understanding of Social Science. Each concept has been presented in a child-centric manner to make it an easy and interactive read.
- Warm-Up: A comic strip, given in a dialogue format between Dadi and Ria, to arouse the learner’s interest
- Concrete Facts: Extra knowledge about concepts given to enhance comprehension
- In-text Questions: Questions given in-between the chapter, to reinforce the concepts taught
- Activity: Activities to promote hands-on learning
- Word Tracker: Difficult words and terms explained
- Let Us Sum Up: Summary in points, to recall the concepts taught
- Exercises: Assessment of concepts in the form of objective and subjective questions
- HOTS: Questions given to enhance the thinking skills
- Life Skills: Desirable skills that relate concepts to skills needed in everyday life
- Tips for Teacher: Tips for the teacher to make learning and teaching, in the class more effective
- Comic Stories: Interesting dialogues in the form of a comic, to instil values
- Organising Learning: Recapitulation in the form of a concept diagram or a learning chart
There are no reviews yet.