Each version is a series of eight books for classes 1 to 8. The different versions use the same basic material, modified for the Windows/Office version used.
- Attractive Layout
- Application-oriented text with emphasis on understanding and making the learning relevant to the student
- Step-by-step instructions with actual screenshots
- Emphasis on development of all-round skills
- N.E.T.S.M.A.R.T is about careful and wise use of the internet (6 – 8)
- Learning Objectives are clearly defined in the beginning of each chapter.
- Workout has activities and exercises within the text that help to reinforce the understanding of concepts before moving to the next section.
- Snap Recap facilitates quick recall of important points.
- Exercises at the end of chapters have a variety of objective- and subjective-type questions.
- Think and Answer stimulates higher order thinking skills for deeper understanding.
- Hands On and Fun with Computers have activity-based tasks that make the learning of concepts enjoyable and practical.
- Find Out and Projects help develop research skills and critical 21st century skills.
- Keyboard Shortcuts within a chapter and at the end of books 3-8 help students work with speed and accuracy.
- Two test papers
- National Cyber Olympiad Papers are provided in Books 3–8.
There are no reviews yet.