Weavers is a fresh, fun-filled course that will help learners bond with the English language and make friends far and wide. Designed as per the NCF 2005 guidelines and based on the NCERT curriculum, the course content and design weaves magic through the stories, poems, activities, and projects. Keeping in mind the digital-savvy learners of today, the course also includes digital components such as audio poems and songs as part of comprehension, made available through the Indiannica Learning app.
• Organic and original content enables students to use language to learn while learning to use language
• Activity-based learning and collaborative learning lead to peer and group work to encourage peer learning
• Approach to phonics and listening via listening to live speech and not just recordings
• Blended learning encourages students to learn by using mother tongue, especially in classes 1-3 and digital material for students
as a learning method
• Language Practice Books provide worksheets and theme-based activities in classes 1-3
• Theme-based projects encourage collaborative learning