Blueprint’s Tree of Learning is an integrated semester series of ten books (two for each class and one pre semester) for Classes 1 to 5 with the core subjects- English, Mathematics, EVS/Science, Social Science and General Knowledge.
- Here We Go! The warm-up section which serves the purpose of a connecting link between the learner’s previous knowledge and the current topic.
- Good to Know: Additional information in relationto the concept.
- Apply Yourself: In-text questions correlating the concepts taught.
- Remember: Quick tips for Mathematics.
- Point by Point: Chapter summary highlighting the key concepts.
- Exercises: Chapter-end exercises with a range of factual and inferential questions.
- Think Beyond: Inferential questions to enable out-of-the-box thinking.
- Life Skill: Exercises in the form of inferential questions or activities that enforce life skills applicable in day-to-day life.
- Activity: Varied and Interesting tasks for individual, pair and group work.
There are no reviews yet.