• Learning objectives is a ready reckoner of topics explained in the lesson
• Quiz time reinforces knowledge and check comprehension
• Activities to encourage experiential learning
• Let’s summarise is a list of key concepts taught in the lesson for quick recapitulation
• Words to note defines and explains important terms for immediate comprehension
• Let’s Revise are thoughtfully structured assessment questions, including HOTS, Value-based questions, Projects, Activities, Life skills, and Problem Solving Assessment (PSA)
• Let’s Answer are Very Short Answer, Short Answer, and Long Answer type questions.
• Unit Test Papers and Model Test Papers included in each semester for overall assessment of the students
• Let’s Learn More is a section detailing additional information that satiates the thirst for knowledge
• Open Textbook Assessment to check instant comprehension and impart extra knowledge
• Teacher’s tip provided to make the teaching-learning process exciting
There are no reviews yet.