New Learning Science is a carefully graded series of eight books for primary and middle schools that adheres to the guidelines laid down by the National Curriculum.
- Multiple Intelligence Skills – A set of thoughtfully formulated questions enhance various skills in children, such as Self Smart, Body Smart, Nature Smart, Word Smart and more
- Explorations – Activities, projects, research work and life skills for applying science
- Environment – Emphasises the importance of caring for the environment
- Fun Moods – Fun activities, crosswords, puzzles to lighten the mood
- Assessment – Chapter-end exercises and Test papers reinforce learning
There are no reviews yet.