Maths Marvel, a new CBSE course in mathematics for classes 1 to 8, is inspired by the CPA (concrete–pictorial–abstract) approach, which is used to build a practical understanding of abstract concepts. The course focuses on learning through exhaustive assessment and practice and also integrates multiple intelligences with the text in an implicit way.
- CPA and Bar Model Approach
- Separate Class and Home assignments
- Olympiad Test Papers to make learners familiar with the pattern of Mathematics Olympiad exams
- Board games and Bloom’s Taxonomy Worksheets in Teachers Manual
- Mathematicians and their contributions in grades 6 to 8
- Critical Thinking Worksheets for grades 1 to 8 in TRK