Maths Mate is a series of eight textbooks for Classes 1 to 8 that conforms to the vision of National Curriculum Framework 2005 and is written in accordance with the latest syllabus of the CBSE.
- Learning Objectives: Lists well what a learner will know and be able to do after studying the chapter.
- Let’s Recall: Refreshes the concepts learnt in the form of a revision exercise to brush up the concepts taught in previous chapters or grades.
- Let’s Begin: Introduction to the chapter.
- My Notes: Tips to help the learner remember the important points/formulae taught in the chapter
- Let’s Try: Simple straight forward questions for quick practice while studying any topic based on the first two levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy—Knowledge and Understanding.
- Error Alarm: Common mistakes which learners commit often along with the correct way of doing the same.
- Know More: Additional information for the learners relating to the concepts learnt in the chapter
- Maths in My Life: Maths in my life includes questions relating Maths to daily life and which can help relate the topic with the environment (life) around us.
- Tricky Maths: Challenge questions to help the learners build thinking skills and reasoning skills by solving tricky questions.
- Project Work: Projects which can help learners connect Math with our daily life or that take the concepts learnt to a new level. The student get to further their learning through research and explore their creativity.
There are no reviews yet.