New Grammar Magic is a series of eight books for students of Classes 1 to 8. It aims at helping learners grasp grammatical concepts with ease through its learner‑friendly approach. It offers sufficient practice in grammar, vocabulary, comprehension and composition
Step-by-step graded grammar concepts are accompanied with exercises for the same. Each grammar concept has been distributed class-wise, keeping in mind the curriculum.
- The definitions for concepts taught are explanatory and specific. The exercises that follow the explanation reinstate the concepts.
- The exercises are age-appropriate and based on Bloom’s Taxonomy, stimulating Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor Skills.
- The exercises are based on KSA (Knowledge/Skill/Aptitude) principle.
- Recapitulation in the form of Let’s Recall enhances Remember—Understand—Apply Concepts
- Listening Skills are enhanced through Listening Comprehension, which enables full class participation.