The authors of this dictionary are Nicholas Horsburgh and David Horsburgh. Both are renowned names in school education. They have authored quite a good number of English readers, workbooks, textbooks and books for teachers.
- This 316-page dictionary gives meanings of over 5,000 words commonly used in English
- The meaning of each word is given in simple and controlled language
- The new words are used in sentences to make their meaning clear to the learner
- Includes a simple and unique pronunciation guideline
- There is an appendix containing the most useful abbreviations
- Profusely illustrated
There are no reviews yet.