This series strives to equip learners with the skills that make them responsible and sensitive members of society. It aims to inculcate a strong set of values in young minds, which in turn will help them make the right choices in life.
Books Primer to 2
- Warm-up: sets a pace to explore more
- Reflection: enables the learner to make choices
- Dadima’s Corner: instils values in learners that have been passed through ages
- Life Skill-based Activity: develops the correlation of the skill learnt through the value, to everyday life
- Exercises: assess the learners through interesting questions
- Creative Corner: engages the learners in a creative activity