Dialogue, Listening and Speaking for Schools has been designed to help learners to listen and speak English fluently. It has been mapped to an international framework of standards.
• Books 1 to 10
• Students’ CD and App (1 to 10) with audio and a host of brand-new resources to support independent learning and practice
• Teachers’ Handbooks 1 to 10
• contemporary and age-relevant THEMES
• LANGUAGE FUNCTIONS graded for different levels
• clearly identified LEARNING OUTCOMES at the beginning of each unit
• graded and varied LISTENING TEXTS
• learning-focused LISTENING AND SPEAKING TASKS in real-life contexts
• LANGUAGE HELP to enable fluency and build a store of theme-based words
• guided self-assessment in MY PERFORMANCE TRACKERS
• HELPFUL TIPS on common errors in pronunciation, vocabulary and syntax
• exciting new features in the CD and the App—LISTEN AND READ ALOUD; LISTEN, READ AND RECITE; LISTEN AND TELL; LISTEN AND LEARN—mapped to the lessons for independent practice and learning
• OTHER FEATURES in the CD and the App: voice exercises for improving tonal quality and clarity of speech; drills and chants to improve enunciation and diction; repair strategies for more confidence in speaking; links and reference material for more information
There are no reviews yet.