Gul Mohar, carries with it over 45 glorious years of teaching and learning experience in schools and this rich tradidon continues with the ninth edition of the series. The content is completely mapped to the NCERT curriculum with equal focus on language and literature. All the books in the series have been designed to help the students appreciate both classic and contemporary text, plays and poems, with a strong emphasis on 21st century skills.
Highlights of the Series –
- Fresh selections from modern and classical literature
- Rich Indian writing showcasing values and cultural heritage
- Age-relevant, universal themes and current social issues
- Cognitive and emotional stimulation for deeper learning
- Critical and graded response to various aspects of literature
- Creative thinking and writing for effective self-expression