In order to explore the imagination and creativity of children, we have designed the new exciting and refreshing series, ‘PMP’sArt&Craft.’ This series comprises eight Art and craft books. books A,B and C are meant for pre-primary and books 1 to 5 are meant for primary classes. The series is enriched with fun-filled art and craft activities such as drawing, colouring, tracing, painting, pencil shaving, paper cutting, paper folding, papercraft, use of stencil, sticker pasting, pasting objects, making an impression, and Patternmaking using different techniques like the air blowing technique.
Salient Features of this series:
- Variety of activities are included that make art and craft exciting.
- Art and Craft techniques are Covered Progressively and explained step-by-step.
- Activities are carefully selected, keeping in view the ability of the child.
- The activities enhance passive learning, encouraging the ability to create artistic things.
- They also provide joy and pride in making things with one’s own hands and develop the aesthetic sense of child.
- Most of the material that is not provided is easily available at home or in school.
There are no reviews yet.