The syllabus covered in Lakhmir Singh solutions are based on the CBSE board. The reason why students prefer solutions from Lakhmir Singh is that the concepts are explained with the help of examples and problems that give them a chance to practice and apply the formulas.
The entire textbook is divided into different sections such as the explanation of the chapters with solved examples, practice questions, and at the end of all the chapters, multiple-choice questions are given.
Following are the question types that are used in the textbook to explain the questions:
- Very short answer type questions
- Short answer type questions
- Long answer type questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- Questions based on higher-order thinking skills