ICSE Chemistry is a set of three books for the students of classes 6-8. It teaches concepts in a clear, crisp and interesting manner to satisfy the needs of the young minds. The series has been written strictly in accordance with the curriculum prescribed by the Inter-State Board for Anglo-Indian Education.
- Conceptual skeleton of each chapter represented through Key Concepts
- Extra information relevant to the concept in Thirst for Knowledge
- Terms to Know and Summary given at the end of each chapter to consolidate important definitions and the concepts learnt
- Take a Break! section containing objective assessment exercises interspersed in the text to recall and review the concepts learnt
- Various assessment tools like short- and long-answer type questions, complete the equations, multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, true or false, identify the error, match the columns, differentiate between, give reasons and many more included in Exercises to reinforce the concepts learnt in the chapter