Viva Map Practice Book is a series of map practice books designed and developed according to the latest CBSE guidelines. The books supplement the main coursebooks and aim to reinforce the geographical and historical concepts of the students. The series caters fully to the needs of the students with plenty of map-based exercises, map-making skills, practice tasks, diagrams and illustrations. In addition, the books contain information on major aspects covered in Geography and History taught at the school level. These books will do more than just supplement the main textbooks. They will also develop in students the ability to analyze, compare and contrast, which are integral to the study of Geography and History. In the series, all the facts are actually and accurately presented as per the sources and all the location-specific facts have been incorporated on the basis of a common coordinate system. The series aims to fulfill the needs of both teachers and students.
- The books are neatly divided into two key segments of Geography and History.
- Each book contains broad, relevant and thoroughly informative content.
- The map tasks are spread over two sections, with the first section containing useful information regarding the theme of the map, diagram or illustration.
- The other section has complete maps, diagrams or illustrations on which the exercise is based.
- Each given map is properly scaled, authenticated and approved by the Survey of India.
- Additional information based on the theme is given in a boxed feature ttitledLEARN MORE.
- Tables containing additional, interesting and useful information relating to some topics are given at the end of each book.